For a Child Visitor visa,
You must:
-be under 18 years old
-be visiting the UK for no more than 6 months (or 12 months if you’re travelling with an academic visitor)
-have made suitable arrangements for your travel to and your stay in the UK
-have consent from your parent or guardian for your trip to the UK
-be able to pay for your return or onward journey
-have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or have relatives and friends who can
support and house you
#Time taken
Apply for visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK
#Duration of your stay
-6 months with a Child Visitor visa, if you’re travelling with an academic visitor eg a teacher or researcher.
#Documents required
-Current passport or other valid travel identification
-2 passport size colour photographs
#During trip
-evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, eg bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
#Travelling alone
You can travel to the UK alone only if you are on or above 18yrs old
#Travelling with an adult
When travelling to the UK with an adult (someone over the age of 18) you’ll need to identify them in your visa
Note : Tuberculosis (TB) test certificate (where applicable) if you’re staying longer than 6 months