For a Tier 4 (General) visa:
You must have:
-an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a qualified education provider
-enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
Your course
-full-time leading to a qualification that’s at least level 6 on the revised National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
-an overseas course of degree level study that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas
higher education institution
-a full-time course with at least 15 hours per week of organised daytime study leading to a qualification below degree
level but at least NQF level 3
-a recognised foundation programme as a postgraduate doctor or dentist
Note :- Your education provider will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
once they’ve offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.


You must apply for the Tier 4 (General) visa no more than 6 months after you’re sent the CAS.

Documents you need to provide

-current passport/valid travel ID
-previous passports
-2 passport size colour photographs
-Passport photo requirements
Note :- A TB test required before you travelling approving you to free from this disease.
You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.