For a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa:
You must:
-have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor
-Rs 90k in your savings bank account
You don’t need to have Rs. 90k in savings if A-rated sponsorer is certified claimed benefits to you
“A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details.
It’s not an actual certificate or paper document.
Your sponsor will give you your certificate of sponsorship reference number.

Documents you need to provide

-current passport/valid travel ID
-previous passports
-2 passport size colour photographs
-Passport photo requirements
-Bank statements showing you’ve had at least Rs. 90k in savings continuously for 90 days before you apply.
Note :- A TB test required before you travelling approving you to free from this disease.
You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.